PRIVACY - DATA MANAGEMENT AND TREATMENT
SStarcode S.r.l carries out the processing of your data in compliance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Owners of the treatment of personal data
The owner of the data processing that you provide us through the website www.idcod.it is STARCODE S.R.L. with registered office in Corso Trapani, 195 / b, 10141 Turin (TO) in the person of the legal representative of STARCODE S.R.L. to which you can contact to assert your rights as enshrined in sections 3 and 4 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
What personal data do we process?
STARCODE S.R.L processes different categories of data, in particular:
Data voluntarily provided by the user
This category includes the personal data that you yourself decide to provide us through the forms on the website www.idcod.it, by contacting us via e-mail, telephone or fax or by making purchases on our e-commerce platform www.idcod.it. The data we are going to process and protect are those relating to your identity, the company on whose behalf you contact us, the geographical location of the same and how to contact you and / or the company (e-mail address and / or phone number). Furthermore, we process and protect the data relating to the payment method in case of purchases on the e-commerce platform www.idcod.it. Finally, we process and protect the data that you yourself decide to provide us by sending us your application to one of the open job positions in Starcode S.r.l. or a spontaneous application to work at Starcode S.r.l.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
On the site www.idcod.it there are cookies in order to improve the browsing experience and for statistical purposes.
Specifically, there are:
a) technical cookies: this category includes cookies that allow statistical analysis programs of websites to obtain aggregated data (eg Google Analytics).
b) third-party cookies: the only cookies that can be linked to third parties on the aforementioned websites are those linked to the sharing buttons on the following social networks: www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, www.linkedin.com, www .plus.google.com
How is the data collected?
The processing of the data you enter in the forms on the website www.idcod.it is carried out using automated IT procedures which, among other purposes, also have that of profiling. The data are stored both digitally and in paper form at the registered office of Starcode S.r.l. and are accessible only and exclusively to personnel authorized to consult them. Starcode S.r.l. observes specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The collection of data from third parties takes place with an automated IT procedure, the methods of processing such data are established by the third parties who, therefore, must be considered responsible for the processing of these specific data.
Why do we process this personal data?
The purposes of processing your personal data are different but united by the desire to meet your needs. In particular, the lawfulness of the treatment is given by the purpose of:
a) satisfy pre-contractual needs (e.g. instruction of offers or customer orders, solvency checks, etc.);
b) fulfill contractual (supply or purchase of goods and / or services) and legal obligations (e.g. bookkeeping, tax formalities, administrative and treasury accounting management);
c) customer and supplier management;
d) management of credit lines and risk control (fraud, insolvencies, etc.);
e) litigation management and credit assignment;
f) financial services instrumental to the management of customers / suppliers.
In order to make the reasons for data collection even more understandable, we report the following specifications:
1. The data you send us through the contact forms on the website www.idcod.it, by e-mail, by phone or fax are collected and processed with the ultimate aim of fulfilling your request, be it a request for information, to quote, technical support or a purchase order.
2. The data relating to the payment method you choose to make purchases on the e-commerce platform www.idcod.it are collected and processed with the utmost attention to their protection in order to allow you to complete the purchase procedure only for the time needed to make online payment.
3. The data relating to your purchases, repairs carried out and shipments are collected and stored for the sole purpose of allowing you to have access to administrative and fiscal documents.
4. The data you send us to apply spontaneously to work in our company is collected and stored exclusively to consider your application and is deleted, at most, 12 months after receipt.
5. Your data is collected, subject to consent, also to send you our newsletters and commercial communications relating to events, products, technologies, offers reserved for you, etc. We remind you that you can, at any time, cancel your subscription to our newsletter or change the reception settings by following the instructions in all the e-mails with STARCODE sender or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom is your data transferred?
The data you voluntarily provide to us will never be transferred to third parties for commercial purposes. However, in order to comply with legal obligations and to perform pre-contractual and contractual measures, it is necessary to communicate your data to:
1) banks and credit institutions, for making payments;
2) debt collection and / or assignment companies;
3) professionals and professional firms (lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.)
4) other companies, entities and / or natural persons who perform instrumental, support or functional activities for the execution of the contracts or services requested;
These subjects will process and, in turn, will communicate the data to third parties as "owners" or "external managers", as well as the subjects who collect data through technical and navigation cookies.
Rights of the interested parties
You will be able to access all the personal data you have provided to us, request their modification or cancellation at any time. To do this, just send an email to email@example.com. In particular, you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of a processing of your personal data as required and access the data processed, even before they are registered, as required by art.15 of the Regulation (EU / 2016/679). In addition to confirming the existence of the treatment, you have the right to rectification or cancellation of data (articles 16-17 GDPR), to limitation of treatment (if one of the hypotheses provided for by art.18 GDPR occurs), to the portability of your data (art.20 GDPR) and to object to the processing (art.21 GDPR). To learn more about your rights in relation to your personal data, please consult the text of articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the Regulation (EU / 2016/679).
Finally, we remind you that you have the right to complain to the European Data Protection Supervisor at any time using the form on this page https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/institutions-bodies/european-data-protection-supervisor_it#contact_details .