The contract stipulated between Starcode and the Customer is concluded with the acceptance - even partial - of the order by Starcode. Acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order on www.idcod.it, the Customer declares that he has read and fully accepts the conditions transcribed below:
• TRANSPORTATION FEE:
The cost of shipping is independent of location and distance and is automatically calculated when ordering according to the material placed in the cart for all orders placed via e-commerce.
Starcode covers all its shipments with insurance against theft, robbery, loss and accidental damage during transport.
The cost of shipping costs is indicated net of 22% VAT as all the prices shown on the website www.idcod.it.
The ordered goods will travel by express courier (BRT, TNT, / FEDEX, DHL or UPS).
View the page on accepted payment methods by clicking HERE
• DELIVERY TIMES: Orders whose goods are all available are prepared and made to start generally in one / two working days (upon receipt of the confirmation of payment containing the reference CRO number) and sent by express courier, who carry out the deliveries. in 24/48 hours in all provincial capitals. Disadvantaged places, smaller islands and mountain villages are reached only once a week. The processing times of the order are provided purely as an indication, in no case do they represent a contractual obligation, and could be extended according to the number of requests. No responsibility can be attributed to Starcode in case of delay in processing the order. or in the delivery of what has been ordered.
• PRODUCT AVAILABILITY: Information on availability is provided for information only and may vary according to the number of requests. Under no circumstances does the reporting of availability represent a contractual obligation. Customer orders are satisfied within the limits of the quantity of products available. In the event that the ordered product is not actually available after 30 days from the date of the order, Starcode undertakes to provide information about the times necessary for the delivery of the ordered product and, upon customer request, to return any advance sums.
Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is expressly excluded, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order, or by delivery delays.
• BILLING: A tax document will be issued for each order placed on www.idcod.it. For the issuance of the invoice, the indications provided by the Customer at the time of the order will prevail. No changes will be possible after the issue of the tax document (invoice or receipt). Starcode asks the customer to carefully check the data entered when ordering, because these will be used for accounting entries.
• ON RECEIPT OF THE GOODS: Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated on the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or in any way altered, even in the closing materials (black tamper-evident film, adhesive tape, straps ...).
Any damage or mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported to the courier who makes the delivery, affixing the wording "withdrawal with reserve for lack and / or damage to n ° ... packages" on the appropriate document. accompanying and confirmed, within seven calendar days by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within seven calendar days of receipt. Any hidden damages must be reported within seven calendar days to email@example.com. Any report beyond the aforementioned terms and / or through various means from the foregoing will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what has been declared. Once the courier document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered and the number of packages received.
• RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: According to the legislative decree n. 185/99 the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract for a period of 10 days from the moment he receives the goods. To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, the buyer must communicate it by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (within the same period you can also send a telegram or fax, provided that it still sends confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt by 48 following hours). Within the same period of 10 working days, the products must be returned intact and in their original packaging. The shipment is at the expense and under the responsibility of the sender (carefully pack the materials). The return of material will be accepted only if previously authorized. To exercise the right of withdrawal, communicate the following data: original document (indicate the order and / or invoice number) in the event of partial withdrawal, indicate the code of the article, or of the bank account details on which to obtain the bank transfer ( ABI-CAB n. C / C of the holder of the document). The reimbursement will take place, as required by law, in the shortest possible time, however within the maximum term of 30 days. from the receipt of the returned goods with the exclusion of transport costs.
The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Starcode will notify the Customer of the incident, who must file a complaint against the courier chosen by him to obtain the refund due; in this case the product will be sent back to the Customer and the withdrawal request will be canceled.
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Starcode ascertains:
- the failure to affix the authorization form issued by Starcode on the outer wrapping of the shipped package (see WARRANTIES section below);
- the absence of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the lack of elements supplied with the product (accessories, cables, manuals, ...) or anomalies to the product itself;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Starcode will return the purchased good to the Customer, charging the shipping costs to the same.
We remind you that it will not be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal for purchases made with VAT number (a professional use of the asset that is beyond the consumer protection law as a private end user is assumed) nor will it be possible to return software if the packaging has been open. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 185/99, "made to measure" products such as Personal Computers made with the configuration requested by the Customer are not subject to the right of withdrawal.
• WARRANTIES: All products sold by Starcode are covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty (commercial warranty) lasting 12 months, and the legal warranty (guarantee of conformity) of 24 months pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02. To take advantage of warranty assistance, the customer must keep the tax documentation received with the goods (invoice or receipt together with the transport document). The manufacturer's conventional warranty (the classic commercial guarantee of good functioning) is provided according to the methods illustrated in the documentation inside the product packaging. Items for which the manufacturer does not provide direct assistance must be sent back to Starcode for warranty work. In this case the transport costs will be divided equally: the customer will bear the costs for returning to Starcode, which will take care of the repair of the goods and send it back to the customer at its own expense. Before making a return shipment it will be necessary to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return authorization number (RMA) to be applied outside the package. The package must contain all the elements supplied with the product (accessories, cables, manuals, ...). For all products sold packaged, the original box and packaging must also be returned.
The legal 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity (therefore does not apply to faults, for which the normal manufacturer's warranty applies), provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. This guarantee is reserved for the private consumer (natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity, or makes the purchase without indicating a VAT number on the order form). In the event of a lack of conformity, Starcode provides, at no cost to the Customer, to restore the conformity of the product by repairing / replacing or reducing the price, until the contract is terminated.
If, following intervention by an Authorized Assistance Center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's conventional warranty, the Customer will be charged for any verification and restoration costs required by the Authorized Assistance, as well as the transport costs, if supported by Starcode. No damage can be requested from Starcode for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacements.
• COMPLAINTS: Starcode always has after-sales care very much at heart. Any complaints or communications can be sent to email@example.com.
• PRIVACY PROTECTION: The personal data to our knowledge will be processed only for contractual, administrative or tax obligations. The same data may also be communicated to third parties who carry out assignments on our behalf (manufacturers of the goods, couriers, in charge of information systems, accounting or tax compliance). The provision of data for the aforementioned purposes is not mandatory, but is aimed at managing our contractual relationship which cannot take place in the event of refusal. The data controller is the Starcode, Corso Trapani, 195 / B - 10141 Turin, available to exercise the rights provided by the DL 196 of 30.06.03. Commercial communications will be sent only if the Customer has issued a specific authorization by filling in the online registration form.
• PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS AND TECHNICAL SHEETS: The technical information entered on the website www.idcod.it is provided directly by the producers or obtained from the information of the manufacturers. Starcode must not be held responsible in any case for errors, inaccuracies or inaccuracies in the technical data sheets and reserves the right to modify / adapt the product information even without any prior notice. The images published in the price lists or in the technical data sheets may not correspond to the actual appearance of the product in terms of shapes, colors, dimensions, accessories shown in the figure. Illustrations and texts are intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
• CHANGES: The conditions contained in this document may be changed without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.idcod.it
• APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT: This Agreement will be governed by Italian law. In the event of a dispute, the Turin court will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Once the online purchase procedure is completed, the consumer will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
Thank you for viewing this page.